January 23, 2014

But if I try to stop, won't I be punished?

Short answer: yes. At least that's what they've tried to set up. The good news is, it doesn't have to be that way.

When I was first trying to set things up to be able to choose freedom by putting up traps and security around my house, I underestimated the cunning and creativity of alters, and their drive to do what they have always known to be their job. Because of this, the fortification system on our apartment only "kind of" worked. It was more of a hit and miss thing. Sadly, someone did get hurt for that.

Now, I know better. When you get ready to set up your own system, start putting it up in the morning and don't go to bed until it is all the way foolproof. If you miss a night or two of going out here and there, there will most likely be repercussions. I know that when I move someday, I will have to make setting up the new system a priority. We might have to sleep on the floor that first night because we've spent the whole day installing that instead of setting up the beds- but if everything is locked, it will be worth it. What's a night sleeping on the floor in your own house compared to the horrors that would happen somewhere else?

Also, a rule of thumb is that the longer you are out, the more dangerous it will be to go back in. A clean break is necessary to ensure your life and physical safety.

"Ahhh!", you say, "This is all just too dangerous and overwhelming! I can't do it!"

Please hear me, though, when I say that you really can get out. There is healing. There is hope. When you are ready to make that decision, then make it. Count the cost! Choosing life can be a really really hard and scary process. But how much harder and more scary is it to stay involved in circles of ritual abuse?? You can do this! Other people have. More and more people will. There is hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment